Crystalbrook Lodge is in remote outback bush 180km west of Cairns and is part of the 85,000 acre Crystalbrook Station. Days are typically warm with crystal clear blue skies and the evenings cool with spectacular outback sunsets fading into brilliant starry nights where the Southern Cross and the Milky Way light the sky. Fly over spectacular rugged outback for the 1 hour flight by helicopter or 40 minutes by charter flight (ex Cairns) to Crystalbrook's own airstrip. The lodge caters to a maximum of 10 guests in 5 courtyard suites.
- "Magna" magnesium wet edge pool overlooking the lake
- 5 luxury courtyard suites with Kingsize beds and each with its own private courtyard with Day Bed
- Theatre Room with full Apple TV connection for Movies, Documentaries and to view your own photos and videos
- WiFi and Internet access throughout suitable for Skype. Landline telephone available. No mobile phone coverage.
- Spacious bathrooms opening onto private courtyard with luxury toiletries and dual shower heads
- Outdoor or indoor dining options with private courtyard dining available on request.
All inclusive Tariff
- Superb dining featuring the best of locally sourced produce and boutique selection of wine and bar beverages
- Lake activities including fishing and birdwatching on the fleet of electric boats (guided or you may take a boat out on your own); kayaking; lakeside trailwalks
- Experience the outback way of life with afternoon tea at Crystalbrook Station and Homestead, including seeing some of the 2,000 prize Brangus cattle.
- Day visit to Chillagoe to see limestone caves, aboriginal rock art and visit an outback pub.
- Heli fishing and heli touring, 4WD touring and fishing guide by arrangement at extra charge.
Tariff: Providing your own transfers 2 night minimum stay - $900 per person (twin/double share) per night. Road Map here.