Food and wine
Fresh local produce - simply and elegantly served in a spectacular settings... Outdoor dining overlooking the lake is a highlight; simply prepared and seasonally available fruit and vegetables from the Atherton Tablelands.
Featuring on the menu is Wild Barramundi - sometimes caught by our Chef - along with Grass-fed Eye Fillet, superb tropical fruits and local dairy produce.
Help yourself to the guest bar, fully stocked with excellent wines, beers, spirits and a range of waters and non-alcoholic drinks. The guest Nespresso and Tea bar is available 24 hours a day.
Our suppliers are, where possible, local growers.
- From Mareeba fruit and vegetable growers supply mango, papaw, citrus, bananas, potatoes, spinach, tomatoes, sweet potato, herbs, beef.
- Wild Barramundi comes from the Gulf of Carpentaria to our north
- The local rainforest supplies Davidson Plum and other native jams and chutneys
- Long term local families of Italian and Spanish decent provide us with olives, cured meats.
- Gallo and Mungalli Dairies supply our cheeses, milk and yoghurts.